måndag 2 juli 2012

Personal Learning Environment (PLE) in my galaxy

Little boy, little boy, I am the teacher… Did you know the password to access this room?
I am e-reading and e-learning about PLE and I found a very good animated video clip about LMS (Learning Management System), PLE (Personal Learning Environment), formal and informal learning. The video is in English with Spanish subtitles and is a brilliant assemblege of two persons discussing digital environments. The animation has been created using Xtranormal Moviemaker and I would like e-share it with you. The little boy is a cute and a good boy indeed!
Don't you think that?



                         

Foto: Violeta Huamán De Lundberg

2 kommentarer:

  1. lite gullig film är det =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ja, jag gillar filmen. Har du tänkt på språket?
    Skipe och skippy like the kangoroo..
    ..to exist in the cloud.
    I'm a digital native. I was born without fair of change.

    På tal om "change" skriver jag om det i inlägget jag publicerade idag. Jag är lite trött på hur fort det går med förändringar i den digitala galaxen.

    Ha det bra!

    SvaraRadera